Addison has begun talking!! We figured since everyone around Addison is always talking she would wait until she knew exactly what she wanted to say before she spoke. She comprehends everything and know exactly what she wants or what you say. She has gotten good at pointing and grabbing your finger to take you to what she wants. She has always mumbled and I think talked Chinese. She now speaks some English which is lovely!! I know I make it sound as if she is speaking sentences already but....baby steps people. She says Bye Bye and waves it's too cute, she also says Momma which is much appreciated, and she has always said Dada. She will say Ball on a good day and Dat (like "that" with a d) is mickey mouse. She says "ut-o" when she drops something.We think it's great! Turn up your speakers to hear her in the video.
1 comment:
she is adorable!!!!!
Post a Comment