Friday, October 24, 2008

Addison Fall Pictures
















I took Addison to have her pictures taken at Target this week. She is such a ham for the camera. I was able to have her picture taken in her Halloween Costume. She is a fairy this year, if you can't tell. She loves the outfit just not the hat. Oh well what can you do. The pictures of her in her red sweater are by far my favorites! Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

Love the bear on the bum! She's so cute!

Taryn said...

Dear Me, Golly Gracious, My goodness, AAAGGGGHHHHH!!!! Could this baby be any cuter or sweeter?
THOSE pictures are soooooooo awesome. I love them, great smiles, great clothes, great bear buns! But most of all great baby!
I am so glad you take the time and money to take her pictures. You guys will cherish them forever, and she will be so apppreciative when she is older. Keep up the awesome parenting. Give your baby model a hug and kiss from us!

valgae said...

she is so gorgeous!! i especially love the one of her "bear" bum. they are all so fabulous though!!