Tuesday, October 21, 2008

3 Wonderful Years!





























Today, Keith and I celebrated our third Anniversary. I really can't believe how quickly it went by. It feels like yesterday that I became Mrs. Richard. Keith is such a great husband. I love his sense of humor. I love how handy he is around the house. I love how loyal he is. I love how it feels when he holds me in his arms. I love how when he comes home from work he takes Addison and so I can have a few minutes to myself. I love his patience. I love his work ethic. I love how he works long hours without much complaint so I can stay home with our daughter Addison. I love his smile. I how he takes care of me and Addison. I love how involved he is with Addison. I love the way he loves me and how it feels to love him. All in all I love my husband very much and feel very fortunate to be his wife for these past 3 years and look forward to many more!

3 comments:

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

Congratulations!! Seems like only yesterday you guys were moving away!! and now look...married three years, and have a beautiful little girl!

Taryn said...

That was so sweet. I'm sure Keith feels the same. You guys are awesome, wish we lived closer. Happy belated Anniverssary.

valgae said...

awwwww...he sounds almost as good as my Ed!!;) you guys are so adorable together!!