Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Real Superman!...... Dwight as if you had to ask!

This past Tuesday night the Phoenix Suns were in town to face our Orlando Magic! That meant the "Shaqtus" was here as well. I was a big fan of Shaq, I even stepped on his toes once and he didn't flinch. He helped my Lakers to several Championships and I really enjoyed watching "Shakobe" play. (Shaq and Kobe) I loved his push to help young kids want to get in shape and to help public schools in Dade county reform their PE requirements. However, His comments lately towards Dwight Howard have made me rethink what type of person he really is. I would think that he could see that there were great players before him and there will be great players after him. I would think that just because you played for a team once and are watching your records get beat that you would realize that Dwight Howard is a great player. I am proud of the way "Dwighty" responded. I am proud that our Magic beat the Suns. Okay so Addison went with us and her favorite part of the game was the "moo cow" on the "milky". She clapped and would say "Go Magic!" And of course "J.J." for J.J. Redick. She lasted the whole game content in her daddy's lap. That and stickers in the fourth quarter helped.



"Yes! We Scored" The underbite is classic Grandpa Ron!




No comments: