



This weekend we went to Epcot to see some Friends of Keith's family from Ohio. They are the nicest people. Julie worked for Disney when Keith and I were first Married and we just adore her. Their families have been friends for 20 some years. So it was only fitting that we meet up with them while they where here on vacation and celebrating Rose's birthday. Jan and Ken picked us up and I informed them on the ride over that I had brought the necessary stuff for Addison to play in the water and Grandpa said "I was thinking she is getting to be the right age for one of those Minnie dresses". We got to the park and ate at our favorite restaurant "Le Cellier" and then walk around the "worlds" we then let her play in the water and she had a blast! Grandpa sent Nana to the Mouse gear store to buy the Minnie Dress so she could wear it after she played. Grandpa said "it's every Grandpa's dream" and she was just darling. She loved wearing it right down to the shoes. We had a great time with the Kusian's and wished they lived closer so we could have more weekend days like this!!
1 comment:
DEAR ME ADDISON, WHAT IS YOUR BROKEN FOOTED FATHER GOING TO DO WITH YOU WHEN YOU ARE OLDER. LOCK HER UP KEITH AND KEEP THOSE CRUTCHES THEY WILL COME IN HANDY TO FEND OFF THE BOYS.
BABY GIRL, YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS, AND THAT HAIR...... OH MY, I JUST KNOW YOU TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATE WITH LOTS OF GLUTEN. YUM!!!!!!
Post a Comment