Thursday, March 5, 2009

ESPN the Weekend!









Having season passes to Disney has it's perks. One of them is ESPN the Weekend. Keith went once a few years ago on a Saturday while I was at work and we haven't gone in the years in between until now. This was a great year to go. Brett Favre, Jim Kelly, LaMar Woodley, Scottie Pippen, Bill Laimber, Warren Moon,some MLB players but no one I knew. My favorite was Brett Favre and Keith's favorite was Shawn Johnson who he informed me was "Pretty Hot". No I think his favorite was Scottie Pippen or Brett Favre. It was a beautiful day of 80 degrees and breezy. They had a huge sports zone where you could do just about everything. We ran into Misty May-Treanor and Shawn Johnson there, I almost said "what's up" to Misty May-Treanor but I contained myself because I would then want to ask her what it was like to dance with Maxim! So We ended our day with an Ice cream at Beaches and Cream and headed home. It was a wonderful family day out!

No comments: