
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Water Table Fun!
A month or so ago we got Addison this activity table. We haven't had great weather for her to play with it and with Keith's foot surgery, I haven't had time to put it together. So this week it was supposed to be nice outside, so I put it together and got it ready. Monday morning the lawn needed to be mowed so Keith sat outside with Addison while she played and explored the water/sand table and I mowed the lawn again. She really had fun, it started out as sand on one side and water on the other and ended with wet sand on one side and water with a sandy floor on the other! We are potty training and when I was done, there was water all over the floor and Keith said "I don't think all that is water"! We went straight to the shower and she loved the new shower nozzle. She thought it was raining down on her. She said when she got out and I was drying her off "Mom, Fun, Fun" That made my day!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
She is so cute! I can't get over all that curly hair! Potty training already? She's not even two is she? You are ambitious!
Post a Comment