Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Eggs and The Easter Bunny!!


This has been a busy week for us! We have had lots of fun. Addison has gotten to really show off her creative side. She LOVED coloring eggs. She had a blast and as you will see from the pictures she cried when it was over. I can see this "Holiday" as being one of her favorites. It was our neighbor Kari's birthday's and we went out to dinner at P.F. Chang's before going to see the Easter Bunny. She loved the chopsticks. She picked them up and knew how to use them right away. It was pretty incredible. She ate Asparagus, Pan-seared mushrooms, rice and some beef. Then it was up to see the Big Rabbit. We waited in line for about 15 minutes and then it was our turn. She loved him. She laughed and giggled and our actual photo that I will scan in and post soon is just perfect. Update on Keith's foot. He is doing okay. He had a slight fall last week, but the Doctor thinks everything is OK. He gets the pin taken out of his toe and x-rays on Thursday so we will see how it goes from there. We hope everyone has a Happy Easter!!

Oops! Mom my finger is stuck!

Okay so it tasted good on my thumb.....






Mommy and Daddy's Tie-Dye Eggs



It is good!! I think I'll eat the whole thing yolk and all!!



You can take as many pictures as you want, but that doesn't mean I have to like it!



Showing off her painted nails





No comments: