
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Tiny Dancer
Addison Loves to Dance! As you can see from the previous post she even has her own techniques. . Lately I have been giving her choices on what she wants to wear. Dress or Shorts, Leggings or Jeans, Tank top or t-shirt etc...So last night I asked her what she wanted on her PJ's. She wasn't quick to answer so I picked princess pj's I had been waiting for her to grow into. Then it was time to dance. She has one stipulation when dancing, she has to have a friend in hand. Nemo, Minnie, kitty, whoever is close by will do. The stage was set and boy did she dance. She danced for a good 30 minutes and when the music changed so did her movements. Slow in circles for softer music, and wiggle your body for fast music and a combination of both for the in between. She even conducted the Opera music. I think it maybe time to look into some dance classes, because Keith and I ain't got no rhythm.....


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment