Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some things just come naturally......












Yesterday, Addison and I were upstairs and the phone rang. It was Keith so I sat on the floor to talk to him, so Addison ran into her room, I thought. Next thing I know she comes out of my room with the toilet bowl brush and stand. She hands it to me and runs back to the bathroom. I tell Keith of the gift I just received and hang up the phone. I walk into the bathroom and she is plunging the toilet. Seriously pushing the plunger in the toilet. I ran to get the camera and caught a few shots before she finished her job. I am proud to say that Keith and I have never plunged the toilet in front of her. I have no idea how she even knew that the plunger went in the toilet. So whoever out there has been plunging toilets with my daughter, Thank You she will always have a career to fall back on.

No comments: