Sunday, November 16, 2008

Catch Up with the Richard's













This week has been busy. Addison is doing excellent. She is 33.5 inches tall. She is 25 lbs. She has 12 teeth with 4 more coming in. She will be 16 months old on the 19th. We are having so much fun with her. Today we met "Nana and PopPop" (formerly Grandma and Grandpa) at the Zoo. We are very lucky to have one 12 minutes from our house. Addison fed the giraffes, fish, birds and then pretend fed everything else. She is going to be a caretaker of some kind or just make a wonderful mother because she is very loving to all. She is saying more words which is nice for Keith and I because we don't have to guess as much. We have had a blast the past two weeks doing craft projects. We made a turkey and on each feather wrote something we were grateful for. We played with sidewalk chalk and finger painted outside. She is a little Pollock. (as in Jackson the artist)

We hope everyone got to see the beautiful night launch of the Space Shuttle. It was amazing how it lights up the sky like daytime. You can feel the sound in our front yard and it always makes me cry. Ok tear up. Watching the next few launches is going to be really neat as we see the end of an era happening. We had fun hanging out with friends and think we should have a launch party every time.

I have had Bronchitis for the past 2 weeks and finally saw the doctor for antibiotics. I hate them, but I couldn't put it off much longer since it was starting to hurt to breath.

Addison got to have a surprise sleepover at Nana and PopPop's and Keith and I had a fun date night last weekend. We went to dinner at one of our favorites Chipotle and then to the Orlando Magic vs. Washington Wizards game. This was the first game of the season for me. I get so angry that they won't play JJ Redick that at one point I started cheering for the wizards. It drives me crazy!!! But that's for another time. We ended our night with a stop at "Twistee Treat" my favorite ice cream spot. It was great!

We are gearing up for the holiday season. Pictures with Santa, family pictures, baking, Christmas shopping, Christmas decorating, Christmas cards, my birthday, Thanksgiving, Holiday parties, OU football, new gymboree classes, flu shots, and watching classic holiday movies are all on my list......So much to do and it's only 5 weeks away!

We are going to spend Christmas Eve with Keith's family and then head to Tulsa on Christmas day and spend some time with my family. We are excited to see our friends and family so far away.

Well I better stop blogging and get some sleep listing just a few things that need to be done is making me tired!!!

No comments: