Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just a little update









So these are just some darling pictures of Addison from over the past two weeks. Despite being sick, Addison has been in good spirits. She has developed a love for coloring and wants to color all the time. We also have had to enforce the "Naughty Chair" this month. She loves to throw everything. It first started with her food at 6mo, but now it is everything and she says "ba-boom" when she does it. If you tell her "No" she will look at you, do it again and then smile. I don't know what to do. Yesterday we were at the store and she would pull things (sour cream) out of the back of the cart and look at it and then next thing you know she throws it out of the cart and you are standing with sour cream on you toes. It's lovely!! So we have a "naughty chair" and I am finding myself 3 to 4 times a day putting her there, just for throwing. I don't know if it's working but I will march on. She really is a great child. The more I think about having more kids the more I worry that the next one won't be as good or as smart or as cute! But If my parents had stopped at one they would've missed out on the greatest kid....me! So with that theory in mind I do want more just not right away, I'm having to much fun with Addison! At least that's how I feel today!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

Adorable new background! Really adorable baby!

Taryn said...

WHAT A BUNCH OF TURKEYS! It came to me, I'm not sure where the inspiration comes from, it just does!

Leslie said...

Linked to your blog from facebook! It is SO much fun to see pictures of your little girl. Good luck with the throwing thing. AH! It is tough to enforce the naughty chair when they smile at you after being naughty isn't it?? Hang in there girl!