




These pictures are just recent pictures of Addison over the past week. She is so much fun. I know I say that alot but she is. She makes us laugh daily. Last night she picked up the remote for the roomba and started acting like it was the telephone. It was so funny and Keith swears she learned all that from me. I hate to admit it but that is probably true. It was about to storm yesterday and we were outside looking at the clouds and Addison found our Mickey garden statue. After yelling for him, they met and played until we decided we should go in!





3 comments:
All I can say is nothing because your blog is not interesting to read.
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
you are fantastic!!!
a kiss for you, my dear friend!
god bless u dear
can we exchange our link
r u ready to do?
Kaite,
I did not leave you off intentionally. I don't know how to search for people's blogs yet, so I wasn't done going back through me old e-mail's and finding everyone's blog addresses. The list is definitely a work in progress. I'm so glad you made a comment, because that made it so easy to add you to the list! I am still getting the hang of this whole blog thing. Thanks for the help with the backgrounds. Addison is getting so big and is as cute as ever! Mobility is so exciting. . .and challenging!
Post a Comment