



We had a very busy weekend. We had Keith's family over and our friends Mike and Kari for a BBQ and then we were going to go to the Fireworks but we decided that it was past Addison's bedtime and being Disney season pass holders we see fireworks often so we took a consensus and decided we would rather play Mario Kart on the Wii. Keith's parents and sister Jen spent the night and then we topped of our weekend with a trip to Ikea! Keith and I love Ikea and his mom and dad and Jen had never been. I think they liked it, but as we went to get in line to check out I got a migraine and spent the rest of my weekend in a haze. They grilled Copper River Salmon and Asparagus Saturday night and then got Addison ready for bed and then Keith's family left. I didn't get to ask what they thought of Ikea but I am sure it was overwhelming. The first time always is. We are so fortunate to live in a country with so many choices, even if they are Swedish ones! The video below is sideways. I can't rotate it! Sorry!
1 comment:
I love seeing the changes on your blogspot background!! It's fun, I agree. Addison is growing up so fast...amazing to think she is going to be 1 here soon...in a couple of weeks, right?? WOW!!! She is beautiful!!! Katie, I've got to see some of your baby pics, I bet Addison looks a whole lot like you at her age! :)
Post a Comment