Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Addison vs. Pasta





So I have decided that changing your blog background is like changing your purse. It is so much fun to see something new. I know most people visit for the pictures of Addison, but it is very therapeutic to change the background for me so I hope you like the change!


So last week, I had already fed Addison and Keith and I were sitting down to eat and Addison kept pointing at my bowl of Pasta. I thought "I can't give this to her, it's got sauce on it", but she kept pointing so I found a piece that had the least amount of sauce and gave it to her. She went nuts, more and more she wanted. So with the leftovers, I made her her own pasta dinner for the next night. I tried to feed her myself to begin but she wasn't having anything to do with that, so I placed the pieces on her highchair and this is want happened. It was so funny that I couldn't help but laugh at her and take pictures to embarrass her with someday!


2 comments:

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

LOVE the new background. I was just helping Kell set up her blog last night and this is one of the ones we really liked. Don't be surprised if I switch to it someday. I know how my you love swtiching purses, so I will laugh everytime you switch your blog now! Too cute with the pasta face. I have many pics of my babes like that - it's too fun!

Taryn said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW PURSE! I MEAN BACKGROUND!

That picture of you three is beautiful. You should blow it up and frame it!