Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Month One







Here are a few pictures from the first month! They aren't in order.


Well we have made it! Reed is 4 weeks old today! It has been a whirl-wind of a month. We are getting used to no sleep again and all things baby. Addison is getting used to sharing the attention and being the big sister. She is always telling him, "you're OK, big sister is right here". Reed is such a good baby. He sleeps really well. Not through the night by any means, but he did sleep 6 hours straight once! I am loving every minute. He smells so good. I forget how fast they grow, I wish I could slow it down. He loves to be carried and cuddle on your shoulder. I am learning it's okay to have clothes in the hamper and toys on the couch for the day as long as I am relishing the little things.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Katie! He is GORGEOUS!!! Oh my goodness I could eat him up! Did Addison have hair like that? Do relish in it because before you know it they grow up. Corbett is 5 months now and it makes me cry to think about it, I miss when he fit just perfectly on my shoulder in my neck, now he wants to look around. I'm glad all is well, you are a beautiful family!

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

Katie, He is beautiful! I got the announcement. It's darling. I'm glad you are soaking up that tiny baby stage because it goes so fast! Seriously, he'll be crawling before you know it! He really is so cute!