Thursday, September 16, 2010

Reed Maus Richard

Our Room with a View! He is here! Reed Maus Richard was born on Wednesday, Sept 15th, 2010. He weighed 8lbs and is 21 inches long. He is such a good baby so far. He loves sleeping and is doing great nursing. We are so blessed. He looks alot like Keith. More to come I just wanted to get some pictures up for everyone to see.

He's sleeping...

Big sister Addison! She said when she was holding him "I think he likes me?" okay I'm done!
He just opened his eyes at 3 this morning

Dr. Carducci and Reed

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL!!! Congrats on the helathy, handsome baby boy!

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

Oh Katie,
Congratulations!!! He is adorable. Cute name. Don't you love having one of each? With my boys I felt like I was falling in love. (Not that I didn't love Elizabeth, it was just a different feeling.) Enjoy the little tiny stage, believe me it goes way too fast!