Monday, August 9, 2010

Family Pictures

So a good friend took these pictures of our family this weekend and here is just a sample. I am having problems with our blog so hopefully it will return to normal soon and I can get back to normal! Addison starts preschool tomorrow and I just can't believe she is 3! I am sure I will be the one crying as I leave and I can just hear her say, "you'll be alright momma". At least it's only two days a week for 3 hours!








As for the little man, I went to the Doctor this morning and I am already showing "signs of pre-labor" so he said to have my bag packed and not wait for my water to break as we have a 50 minute drive to the hospital. The baby is head down and I have had many rounds of contractions already. I am 34 weeks and if I make it, they will induce at 39 weeks so not much time left at all. I am trying not to rush this pregnancy since it might be my last, but I just can't wait to see him!

2 comments:

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

Can't wait to meet that little man!!! How are you feeling?? You look great. I'm assuming no travel til after the baby arrives?? Any name yet? Sending our love to all 4 of you!

elizabethliby said...

You got your pictures after all! I'm glad the weather held off for you guys, they look great!