Thursday, June 17, 2010

What have we been up to?

Sorry for the mass post but it has been a very busy month for us. We have had lots of fun and have been going non-stop. We went to Disney for our annual vacation with Keith's parents. We stayed again at Kidani Village at Animal Kingdom and loved every minute. Except for the whole Addison being sick thing. Then it was a visit to Jacksonville and Keith's birthday. Addison had her first ballet recital but I'll blog that separate. Our dear friends the Marshes were here for Memorial Day weekend and we really enjoyed the visit and barging in on Katherine's Make a wish trip. Keith had a trip to Buffalo and Grandpa Ken's birthday and it made for one busy month!! I am getting tired just blogging about it. Oh and let me not forget the near abduction of Addison that took place at Gymboree at the Florida Mall. I wish I could say June and July were going to slow down but we have a baby coming and all I can think of is projects to do before we become a family of 4!


Addison and the infamous "look"
Getting ready for the Princess Dinner!
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Making faces with her bestie Ava.
Chillin at the pool.
Getting a lift on the ice chest
Mid Break down at T-Rex. Notice the dinosaur footprints on her face


Mommy and Addison. Don't mind the open umbrella in the house, Addison says it's good luck!
So that's what we have been up to in a nut shell. I am sure I left somethings out and didn't take pictures of everything but oh well.

No comments: