Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's a...

...Boy! We found out two weeks ago, and it still hasn't settled in for me. I was just getting the hang of being a mom of a little girl and now BAM! I am trying to wrap my head around being a mom to a little boy. That means bugs and loudness and bugs. Keith is thrilled and I have 4 months to get that way. Don't get me wrong I love this little life in my belly and can't wait to meet him, I just really had my mind made up that's all!

4 comments:

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

They are so much fun!!! Little boys, with all their loudness, love for bugs, agility, and rough and tough of it all...they are still sweet, compassionate, full of love, and the best thing...they are their momma's little man!!! I love that! Just wait and see if you don't fall in love all over again with this little guy!

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

Katie,
Congrats! I thought when you first announced you were pregnant you said you hoped it was a boy. Let me tell you, I LOVE having both. Boys are so special and you'll love having a boy way than you might think. A mother's love for her son is different than her love for her daughter. Both are amazing for their own reasons. I'm thrilled for you! Names?

fourangels said...

I'm so excited for you. I only have 1 boy but he's really fun. Although a bit quiet and shy with 3 sisters. Don't worry Addison will have him playing babies and wearing heels in no time! I remember I was so mad my 4th was a girl only because I had the perfect boy name picked out! You'll get used to it and won't be able to remember what it was like without him!

Melissa said...

This just seems to be the year of the boy. Everyone I know who is pregnant right now is expecting a boy! Congratulations, you will be just as great a mommy to lil' guy Richard as you are to cute little Addison!