It's recital time! Addison has been taking dance classes for the past year and now it's time for the big performance! I can only image that this is what it's like to be in a Broadway play. The makeup for one show is more than I wear in a year. On Mothers Day I spent my morning with a dear friend waiting in a line for 2 hours to get tickets for the show, and that's just the beginning. Keith was hoping we could score tickets to Cats and Wicked at the same time, but all the hype was for Addison's Recital. With all the work that has been put into this, it's a shame that Addison will be performing an interpretive dance to what ever song is playing in her head!Sunday, May 16, 2010
Itsy Bitsy, Teeny Weeny...
It's recital time! Addison has been taking dance classes for the past year and now it's time for the big performance! I can only image that this is what it's like to be in a Broadway play. The makeup for one show is more than I wear in a year. On Mothers Day I spent my morning with a dear friend waiting in a line for 2 hours to get tickets for the show, and that's just the beginning. Keith was hoping we could score tickets to Cats and Wicked at the same time, but all the hype was for Addison's Recital. With all the work that has been put into this, it's a shame that Addison will be performing an interpretive dance to what ever song is playing in her head!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
The nude leggings are my favorite touch.
She is beautiful and what a cute costume! Hope you all had fun!
Post a Comment