Addison had 3 Birthday celebrations this year and it's only fitting since it was her 3rd birthday. This is the pictures from the 2
nd and 3rd. She had a birthday party with friends for the first, but I'll get to that later. For now I'll focus on the 2
nd. My parents came into town 2 days after her birthday and took her to the
Bibbity Bobbity Boutique for a special treat. She had no idea and loved every minute of it. She didn't want to take her hair out and well, I didn't make her for a few days. She was so adorable.

Even Princesses can wear headphones!

We took her hair out.

At the family birthday eating her cupcake!

Showing you how old she is.


Just getting started

Picking out her hairdo. She only changed her mind 4 times.
Mammie and Addison matching and it wasn't even planned!
For the third celebration since my mom, Keith's mom and Addison all have birthdays within a week we decided to have a family celebration on Saturday. It was pretty low-key for us but not for Addison. She had a blast. I will add more pictures of that later.
No comments:
Post a Comment