
Thursday, August 13, 2009
"I need to fix this stupid thingy"
Addison is getting so inquisitive. She tries to take everything apart and then put it back together. She is in every cabinet, purse, bag, shelf, and drawer you can imagine. She is talking so much and using big words in the correct sentences. It makes me so proud to see her picking up things that I try to teach her after one day, and then weeks later hearing her reuse them correctly. However, Saturday Keith was fixing the "weed-eater" and Addison wanted to help. She kept saying "I need to fix this stupid thingy" We both started laughing asking her what? She was as serious as could be. She needed to fix that stupid thingy. I promise I didn't teach her that. The week before she flipped her little scooter fire truck (that I had taken the batteries out of a few weeks ago) over and said "I'll fix it" "it needs batteries" Keith got her Batteries and she went to put them in (with a little help from daddy) and them put the cover on and asked for a "twistin thingy" (a screwdriver) which is exactly what she needed. She constantly is asking for tools so this past weekend we took a family trip to target to purchase her own tools. As we were walking out I wished I had my camera because she had her tool case in one hand and Keith's hand in the other. It was darling.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I love all your updates! Addison is such a cutie! I love when they want to help and get it right... Their expressions are priceless! You're such a good mommy! She always looks so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment