Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Day at Universal!

We had so much fun taking Malyke to Universal while he was here for the summer. We Started off our day with Shrek 4D and despite the long lines, hit just about every ride at Universal Studio's. We took Malyke on the Mummy and it was his favorite and least favorite ride. My favorite was by far Jaws. Watching Malyke's face was just priceless. He however will tell you he wasn't scared at all. I beg to differ!
Malyke getting refreshed!
Waiting for Men In Black. I'm not as young as I used to be. I puked shortly after exiting this ride....gross!

The New Simpson ride. I opted out, but Malyke and Keith really enjoyed it.

Looks like Malyke will be able to ride E.T. after all! (oh and the Mummy!)

Waiting in line for the Mummy. Can't you just see the excitement.
"Dom's" cars from the Fast and Furious
We had so much fun and really enjoyed experiencing new things with Malyke. We hope he had a much fun as we did!

No comments: