Addison has really come into her own over the past two months. She is really funny. A few of these events have happened over the past two months but I wanted to write them down before I forget them. At night Keith and I each have similar yet different bedtime routines. We each read "sleepyhead" , we each say prayers and then we sing "Babymine" and kiss her goodnight. Well the other night Keith was singing "Babymine" to her and she said "No Daddy, You don't sing." I am sure crushing any dream Keith had of being on American Idol.
If you remember a while back Addison has a love for the plunger. Well a month back she snuck into the downstairs bathroom while I was in the kitchen I heard her singing " Plunger of mine, don't you cry...." I turned the corner and she was holding the plunger like a baby. I went to get the camera to get in on film and she looks at me so serious and says "not good for me. don't record. not good for me" I almost died laughing as if she knew that in 25 years it would resurface for her boyfriends to see.
She loves dolls. She had gotten a new doll at Target and we were decided on the name, I suggested Molly, Megan, Susie, Abby....She says no.no.no. "Her name is Katy-Y." I said ok Katy-Y that's cute. Who knew. So we get home and she introduces her doll to Keith. He says hi and we go about our evening routine. She is in the living room playing and we hear her talking to her doll saying K-Y (not katy-y) "sit here". K-Y "listen me", K-Y "you are in time out" So now her doll's name is KY for the most part and we get some pretty strange looks in stores as she is screaming "I need KY"
No comments:
Post a Comment