



So Malyke is here visiting and we are trying to come up with things to do that would be fun for him. It's been 2 years since he's been here for any length of time so as you can imagine some things have changed on both ends. We have Addison which is a huge adjustment and he is 10 which is a huge adjustment. So we are taking a few days to get used to each other again. This week we were on one of my many trips to Target and he spotted a section of Sweatbands, tall socks, athletic shorts, etc.. so we got a few things and that night for our walk he busted them out and wore them proudly. Keith on the other hand wore them proudly until we walked outside then he had to tell every neighbor he was set up. Can't wait to see what's next!
1 comment:
I'm sorry ....... but this is frightening. I'm actually afraid to look to closely, for fear I will have an unfortunate memory burned into my head. More Addison, less boys in short tight fitting clothing. Just a comment, not a criticism. :)
Post a Comment