



I have been trying for quite a while to get Reed to Tulsa to meet my Grandparents and Siblings. Right before Christmas I found a ticket and had a weekend free so Reed and I took off. We were there for 72 hours and it was quick. We did make it over to Stillwater to introduce Reed Maus to John Maus. It was so nice to able to sit and visit with them. They are both in their 90's and still live at home by themselves. They even treated us to Mani's and Pedi's and got theirs done too. It is great to see them doing so well. Grandad or "Maus" as Addison calls him bought Reed a darling teddy bear and he really liked it. Reed was such a smiley baby and we really enjoyed seeing them. Addison was very sad she didn't get to come and I promised I would take her next time. Ellen my sister was able to fly home from California the same weekend. We hadn't seen each other in 2 years. It was nice to all be together again.

No comments:
Post a Comment