
So after several months of "trying", Keith and I are finally EXPECTING!! I am due in September and really forgot what it was like to be pregnant. With Addison I was really sick the first trimester and so far I have just had a few sick days. I am hoping that things will continue to improve. The other day we were telling Addison that she couldn't jump on me anymore because I had a baby growing in my belly and she said pulling my shirt down "well get that thingy out of there". Other than asking a few people if they want a sister or a boy she hasn't really shown any interest. She however wants a sister.
4 comments:
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys!!
Kaite!!! CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting! I have wondered if you were about ready for another one. I am thrilled for you. Please tell me you're finding out what you're having. That is one of my favorite things! And hearing the name! And of course, seeing them. So she wants a sister, what do you want?
Yay!! You two make 'em awfully cute, I can't wait to see #2. Congratulations, Katie!!
COngratulations! Children are a wonderful blessing!!
Post a Comment