Friday, October 23, 2009

A Haircut and a Pumpkin!

Today I took Addison to get her haircut for the very first time. It was past time as you can see. She was starting to look like a redneck, with a mullet, right? So I started to ask around and Nicky gave me the name of a lady that cut Gabe and Christian's hair. So I decided to go for it, and tame the mane. Before anyone has a heart attack, I didn't cut the curls off! Just a trim folks, just a trim!
Right Before we left.
It didn't help that I brushed it out before we left.

Sitting in Mrs. Tina's Chair, she was excited. Can't you tell!


Not the first cut but close enough. Addison loved it when Tina lifted her hair and then let it fall on the top of her head.

I sucked with the Camera. Addison would be smiling for a second and the camera would flash after the fact. Tina worked so fast and was so good with Addison, even when she slid out of the chair.

After!
I know it doesn't look like much but it is so much better! It wasn't until later in the day that I could really tell. So After the haircut we decided to stop at the pumpkin patch so Addison could pick out a "Jack-o-lean" as she calls it, although today she started saying "jack-o-lantern" as if the public wouldn't understand her code word. The Church at Viera has a darling little patch and Addison loved it, except for the bumpy ones. She told me "that's not so pretty" Again the posing and the picture taking wasn't really working...

Her little pumpkin she picked out. She made me clean it when we got in the car and then kept petting it saying "your so clean and nice"

Searching for the perfect pumpkin.
How tall is Addison you ask? Well she is 37.5 inches tall.

So many pumpkins, so little time.
One of the only scarecrows that hasn't scared her this season. She is a nut and it just gets better each day. We are excited to go to "Mickey's not so scary Halloween party" on Halloween. I asked her again today if she wanted to be Minnie for the big day and she said "No I want to be a cat, you can be Minnie. So I asked her what would Daddy be and she smiled and said "He can be goofy".

2 comments:

Rachel Kirkham said...

"So Clean and Nice" sounds JUST like YOU! I remember when our apartment was crawling with clorox wipes everywhere!!!

Taryn said...

Oh please tell me where I can get an Addison, Jack o Lean, and that dang cute shirt!!!! Addison, your haircut is so stylin. Love you girls!!