Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Long time no blog...








It's been a while since I updated our blog and I am sorry for that. It's crazy how fast the days go by. So, funny Addison story from yesterday. She was in her room playing. I was out in the hallway talking to Keith and I could hear her opening the drawers of the changing table. This is nothing new but this time she emptied the drawer full of cloth diapers. She would then take one by one to the diaper genie, open the lid and put it inside! It was so funny by the time I found the camera she was done and had moved on the the CD player. She is doing great! Very curious! The month of July is my mom's and Keith's mom's birthday's. We unfortunately weren't able to be there for my mom's birthday but these pictures are from Vero Beach Disney where we celebrated Jan's birthday! Addison and I will be headed to Tulsa in a week to see my family and we can't wait!



2 comments:

Christian (Chrissy) Anderson said...

What cute girls! Both of you! I love checking up on you guys--blogs are great!

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

Missing your blogging. Longing for an update! Hope life is good!