Friday, October 5, 2007

Get to know our little Addison

Just Chillin with my airbags



I love pink!


Daddy Being artistic! I am not a boy!



Wow! We can't believe it has been almost 3 months!!! Addison is so big now. She weighs 9lbs 6oz and is 22 1/2 inches long. She is doing so well. She started Laughing this week. It is so cute. Now she giggles when she smiles. I can't wait to see what happens next.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is my precious little niece!!! I'm not bias but she is the most precious baby EVER!
Love You Addie XXOO ~Aunt Jenny

Unknown said...

You need to update her weight! She weighed more than that at birth. Gramie got worriedHa She is sadorable and even looks like her aunt Ellen. What did Jen look like as a baby. I love the way she puts her hands and arms up when she sleeps. I love her pictures. What a thoughtful thing to do. It means so much to those who don;t get to see her often Keep up the blog, we love it. We love you too mommy and daddy! Keep up the good work.