Monday, October 22, 2007

Addison goes to Grandma Jan and Grandpa Ken's






Addison spent her first night away from Mom and Dad. I think it was harder on Mom than Addison. It was our 2nd Anniversary and we had Addison spend the night with her grandma Jan and grandpa Ken. I was very nervous but she did great. She slept from 11 to 7 (she doesn't do that for us), she ate great with not much puke after the fact and gave lots of advice and lots of smiles. They took her for a walk, bathed her in the sink, read to her, had tummy time with grandpa and more importantly loved on her. While it was good to have some time to ourselves and see some movies we were so excited to have our peanut back and I think it will be a while before we spend another night without her.

1 comment:

Wife, Mother and photographer said...

WOW!! You guys are brave!! I think we've yet to leave Kateli anywhere for longer that 4 hours--well aside from the days that I was in the hospital after Joshua was born00that was really hard! Of course, it could be a different story if we had fam in town! Happy Anniversary!! Two years already?? WOW!! Time flies!