Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Caring Cub

Okay so you can't see what this says but it is to cute! Addison is starting VPK today at Suntree United Methodist. She went there last year for preschool and we loved it. She was selected for Ms. Megan's class and we couldn't be more thrilled. Here is the darling picture of her and the class bear "Georgi". She is so sweet and I love her little note she wrote to Addison. It made her feel so special. Ms. Megan's class is the caring cubs and I can't wait for the rest of the year.

I wanted to do a "First day Survival Kit" for the two teachers. This is what I came up with.

Getting in the car. I was in a hurry and I don't take good pictures, just ask Keith. So the next few are an example of that. At least it's documented! She got her hair cut and I just love it.
All ready to go in! She picked Fluff the bear to take (it actually is from Yankee Candle and smells divine!) She was so excited to take her lunch!
Mrs. Megan and Addison. I get so flustered trying to take pictures of special things, that this is so typical! Blurry!!!! UHHHHHGGGG!