Saturday, March 27, 2010

Update!


Sorry it has been so long since my last blog. I am officially out of my first trimester and man this one was a breeze compared to my pregnancy with Addison. Other then falling asleep at the drop of a hat it was uneventful. 2 Ultrasounds have shown a beautiful baby growing so much. Addison was able to be with us and she thinks the baby is an alien. At one of my check-ups she told the Doctor she had a baby in her belly too. Then she informed him, he could check me first and then her. The Doctor just laughed. Addison has been so darling, now that my belly is growing. She wants to feed, pick out clothes, rub and share with the baby. I will hope when the baby gets here she will feel the same.
We have been busy. I waited in line for hour to get her on a waiting list for the Preschool I want her to go to. A week later I was notified she got in! So next school year on Tuesday and Thursday from 9-12 she will be in preschool. It blows my mind how fast she has grown up. She has been sick this past week and I am enjoying the cuddling and kisses. I wish that could last forever.
My parents were able to come visit for a week and I will post more about that later as well as everything else. I just wanted to let you know we are alive and well!

No comments: