Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween

Our Halloween was a little different this year. We did not go "trick-or-treating" this year. Instead we went to "Mickey's not so scary Halloween Party" It was darling. We started our evening at Chef Mickey's and of course that was delicious. We had the company of Nana and Grandpa at dinner and then they went on to downtown Disney and we went off to the "Magical" Kingdom for the party and it was Magical.


After Addison told Minnie she loved her, she yelled who's next?!
Addison was eating the ear off a Mickey Moose Cookie

Here she is! Addison is yelling Meow.
Keith and I went to the "Magical" Kingdom with two objectives. 1) see the parade 2)watch the fireworks. Addison went with one objective, go on Small World. I am happy to report Addison's objective was met and 1 out of 2 isn't so bad for Keith and I.
We stopped to watch the mix and mingle show. The Face Paint didn't last so long. I think we reapplied it at least 5 times before giving up and letting the professionals do it.
They offered free face painting so we missed the fireworks to partake. I really wanted to see the fireworks but the "free" part was to good to pass up. So the whole family got in on the fun. Then it was off to Goofy's Barn-stormer, The kids roller coaster. On a side note, Addison has now asked Santa for a new house with a roller coaster in it. Maybe she will settle for Neverland with it's own small world. What can I say she has high expectations if she has to be a good girl for a whole month.
Addison loves Minnie's house. Especially the cheese in the fridge.

Yes, we missed the fireworks but the evening was a success. We opted out of the candy getting, which we would have spent most of the evening waiting in line for anyway. We had a wonderful time and are very grateful to Nana and Grandpa's friend Marsha for passing the tickets on to us and to Nana and Grandpa for the wonderful dinner and company.

No comments: