Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!





This Valentines day was pretty low key. We didn't have big plans. Keith's parents were coming over to babysit Addison so we could go to a friends house for game night. We took the civic in for what we thought was just a routine 75K service that was supposed to be $300 and the next thing we knew it was $1500 so Happy Valentines Day to us! and the CRV still needs two new tires. UGH!! So Addison was darling. Her hair is getting long enough for me to do things with, so I put it in a Pony Tail. It was too cute. She sits pretty still. She is saying I love you! and Love Day. It melts your heart. We had fun playing "Part-tini" at the Hoffmans. It's very similar to Cranium but I thought it was harder. So that was our Valentine's in a nutshell we hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's.

No comments: