Sunday, December 7, 2008

BOOMER SOONER!
















Our house is a house divided. I am a hardcore SOONER fan and Keith is a hardcore BUCKEYE fan. We each support each others teams as long as the outcome doesn't effect the other team. We take turns putting our flags on the outside of the house. Last year we took turns dressing Addison up in sooner/buckeye attire depending on who was playing, what time, or who's game was bigger. This season we didn't have buckeye/sooner's outfits that fit Addison so we didn't worry about it. For my birthday my brother Cullen sent me a Cheerleader outfit for Addison just in time for the OU/OSU game. It was so cute! We will have to get a Buckeye one for next year because it definitely gave us the added good luck we needed!

1 comment:

GatorCupcake said...

Hrmm, I don't know, With her coloring, I think she would look better in orange and blue... :)