




This week was time to bust out the "jail" or play yard whatever you want to call it. Addison, now that she is mobile is all over the place. Even with her gimp crawl she is fast! So for Christmas, Keith's uncle Terry got her this play yard. It is 18.5 feet of play space and encompasses everywhere she normally plays, but she for some reason hates it. It is crazy. She just stands and cries out! Keith and I both have played with her inside of it and we even gave her a new toy to play with when she is in there. She doesn't care! She wants freedom and who could blame her.
3 comments:
Poor baby! Freedom is a natural born American right. Stop keeping a sista down! Fight for your right Addison!
ha ha ha, Wish I would of had one for my kids..... don't tell Addison!
Katie, I miss you . Please come back from vacation.........I'm going through withdrawals!
Oh my, what a doll! I am so glad you found me, or we found each other! I'll give you the Anderson phone number and when you are in town you can call there and see if we are around (Mid-June and after). Rebecca and Harry Anderson: 918-838-9765 (They live down the street from Hale High School.)
Post a Comment