












Addison is 8 months old! It is crazy how fast time has flown by! We hope that things slow down a bit...she is growing so much. At her 9 month visit (yes, I know it was at 8 months) she was 18 lbs and 28.5 inches long. She had passes all her 9 month check points except clapping, but has since passed that one. The pediatrician said Addison was doing great! She even had her finger pricked for an iron test and she didn't even cry! (which then made me nervous and I had to ask if that was normal and I was assured that it was fine) I discussed the Biting me while breastfeeding and he said that was her way of weening herself and to go with it. Although I was sad to end the bonding time that Addison and I had while breastfeeding, I was glad that I could let the healing of my boob begin! Addison is crawling in her own way (one leg straight out and the other tucked underneath her) and is well on her way to being a talker. I swear she said Hi a few times and Banana. If you ask her to clap she claps, wave hi or bye she waves, and if any music is on she is bouncing up and down almost to the beat. She will fall asleep anywhere but not when we want her to. She pulls herself up on any furniture and launches herself off your lap as her cousin Malyke can attest. She is growing so quickly and I can't wait to see what the future holds for my little peanut!
1 comment:
Oh Katie....... Addison is so precious! Reagan and I oohed and aaaaahd over the pictures. She looks so much like you. I hate that I'm so far away and I can't see her all the time, and kiss her chubby little cheeks! Regan especially liked her Easter dress! Katie you have impeccable taste! Miss you terribly!
Love,
Taryn and Reagan
p.s. stop beating your child it shows all over her face! Haven't you ever heard of the phone book method! ha ha just kidding, please don't call DHS. I'm sure she didn't mean to roll off the bed! ha ha
Post a Comment