Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mammy comes to visit




Keith had to travel to Seattle and tickets were cheap so my mom decided she would take some much needed time off work and come to Florida for the week to help out. The day before she was supposed to come the worst ice storm in Oklahoma's history hit Tulsa and most of the towns power was out including the airport. I was able to get her a flight out that day, the only problem was it was out of Arkansas. So my dad drove her to Arkansas and she got to Florida and out of the cold and powerless town. The good part was my dad was able to find a wal-mart that had flashlights and blankets and emergency supplies without the crowd and they hunkered down to stay warm.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, I had no idea these were your parents! How stupid do I feel? Hmm. I LOVE your mother!